The Chronicle Journal

The Chronicle Journal

  • 75 Cumberland St S
  • Thunder Bay, Ontario
  • P7B 1A3

Website Links

Description

The name of our newspaper preserves a part of the local history going back to 1880 with the Fort William Herald and Thunder Bay Mining and Lumbering Journal. In 1886, the name was changed for a short while to The Fort William Echo, changing again a year later to The Fort William Journal and Thunder Bay Mining News. It subsequently joined in 1899 with the Fort William Times to become The Daily Times-Journal, residing at 115 N. May Street.

Companies nearby