Electrolysis & Laser Clinic

Electrolysis & Laser Clinic

  • 1930 Melbourne St
  • Sudbury, Ontario
  • P3A 4Y4

Website Links

Description

The Electrolysis Clinic was started in 1978 by Brenda Castonguay. Dorothy Guitard joined the business in 1984 and a partnership between the two sisters was created. The business was located on Notre Dame Ave in Sudbury, Ontario for over 15 years. In 1998, the clinic was relocated to 1930 Melbourne Street, to better serve their clientelle. The new facility provides more privacy and easier accessibility. Throughout the years, Brenda and Dorothy have provided opportunities to local students for co-op placements. They have donated time and sponsored various charitable and non-profit organizations through special events and fundraising.

Fact sheet

Company founded
1978

Products & services

Similar companies nearby