- Jason Ball
- President
- Kathy Hagen
- Data Provider
Ball Brothers General Contractors was founded as a partnership of Harold and Frank Ball in 1923. They incorporated the growing company as Ball Brothers Limited in 1930. After World War II, Frank's son Bill and Harold's eldest son Jack joined the business. Harold's other two sons, Jim and Thom, also joined on. Their current head office on Victoria Street, Kitchener, Ontario was actually designed by Thom and built by Jim in the late 1960's.